KPP Architects, is a well-established award winning and RIBA Chartered Practice with an exceptional reputation. We pride ourselves on the personal service we provide our clients, and the quality of work we deliver, working on a variety of projects at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team, to work on a range of diverse projects in all sectors and working across RIBA stages 0-6.
Applicants duties include:
– Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
– Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
– Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
– Reviewing local Planning rules and Building regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
– Creating detailed drawings, specifications and specifying of materials for projects
– Working with computer-aided design software (ideally Revit, with photoshop and sketchup being advantageous)
– Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
– Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects adhere to the original vision for the design
– Visiting proposed locations and building sites
– Resolving issues that come up during construction
– Also, KPP would be willing to support the ideal candidate to further their Architectural qualifications and/or knowledge of the built environment.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Company pension
– Sick pay
To apply please provide a CV and a sample of your most exciting work.