Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician
KPP Architects, is a well-established award winning and RIBA Chartered Practice with an exceptional reputation. We have exciting opportunities for two Architects and an Architectural Technologist to join our well-established talented team in Leeds.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our talented team, to work on several diverse projects, gaining experience in a variety of sectors. We pride ourselves on the personal service we provide our clients, and the quality of work we deliver.
Due to expanding current workload we have immediate requirement for these positions with a minimum of 5 years’ experience postgraduate to run projects in various sectors including commercial, residential, refurbishment and leisure projects at various RIBA stages throughout the UK. Strong design skills and knowledge of technical detailing is essential.
Applicants must have the relevant Architectural qualifications; and experience delivering projects from conception through to completion;
- The ideal candidates will demonstrate a full working knowledge of CAD and ideally Revit with the ability to use Sketchup and photoshop being advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong design and communication skills and the ability to deliver successful projects in accordance with client requirements.
- Provide architectural solutions, create technical detailing’s, prepare and present design proposals as well as produce planning and building applications.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with clients, consultants, and site teams
- Also, KPP would be willing to support the ideal candidate to further their Architectural qualifications
- Salary DOE
To apply please provide a cover letter, your CV and a relevant and concise sample of your most exciting work (no more than 10 pages, maximum file size of 5mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPP Architects, is a well-established award winning and RIBA Chartered Practice with an exceptional reputation. We pride ourselves on the personal service we provide our clients, and the quality of work we deliver, working on a variety of projects at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team, to work on a range of diverse projects in all sectors and working across RIBA stages 0-6.
Applicants duties include:
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local Planning rules and Building regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings, specifications and specifying of materials for projects
- Working with computer-aided design software (ideally Revit, with photoshop and sketchup being advantageous)
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Also, KPP would be willing to support the ideal candidate to further their Architectural qualifications and/or knowledge of the built environment.
To apply please provide a CV and a sample of your most exciting work.